Chef Alexa loves strawberries. Not the kind in the grocery store, but fresh local berries picked at the peak of flavor. That’s why she made this lovely Strawberry Jam with Hoosier berries from Huber’s in Starlight, Indiana. Eat it on your favorite low carb bread or put on our Classic Cheesecake for a special treat. Devotees sometimes just eat a spoonful from the jar (yeah, that might include us). Whatever you do, make sure to stock up because she only makes one batch a year.
- Serving Size: 0.5 ounces| Servings Per Container: 16 | 8 Ounces in Glass Jar | Pantry Condiment and Sauce | *Packaging may differ
- DIRECTIONS: Keep refrigerated. This natural product may separate. Stir or shake before using.
- PER SERVING: 6 calories, 1g net carbs, 2g total carbs, 0g fiber, 0g total fat, 0g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 1g allulose, 1mg sodium
- Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS: NO MAJOR ALLERGENS |This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | INGREDIENTS: strawberries, allulose, water, lemon juice, pork gelatin.