Shares Chef Alexa, “My very favorite cookie of all time is the Snickerdoodle. Any time of year, I love the taste of cinnamon mixed with sweet. Studies have shown that the smell of cinnamon can help with memory and curbs food cravings. Additionally, it elevates mood. No wonder the cookies are so popular. For many of us who eat keto, cookies are off the plate. That’s one of the reasons I’ve worked so hard to make a Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Mix.”
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon| Servings Per Container: 16| Packaging Type: Resealable Bag |Pantry Edible Cookie Dough | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Empty contents of bag into a stand mixer. Add 1 stick of butter and beat until fluffy (approximately 2 minutes). Roll into 18 balls. Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- PER SERVING (MIX): 67 calories, 1g net carbs, 14g total carbs, 7g fiber, 5g total fat, 2g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 6g allulose, 38mg sodium; PER SERVING (PREPARED): 118 calories, 1g net carbs, 14 total carbs, 7g fiber, 11g total fat, 2g protein, 2g0g sugar alcohols, 6g allulose, 84mg sodium.
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS TREE NUTS| This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: allulose, almond flour (blanched almonds), cream of tartar, vanilla bean extract (vanilla bean extractives in water and alcohol), and sea salt.