This simple, stick to your ribs dinner packs a punch of fiber and nutrients. Chef Alexa sautées the kale and cabbage in bacon fat with onions, garlic, and bacon before adding slices of delicious sausage.
- Serving Size: 12 Ounces | Servings Per Container: 1 | 12 Ounces in a 6” Round Microwaveable Container | Frozen Entree | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. Remove over wrap and lid. Place lid loosely over the dish without locking into place. From frozen, microwave 5 minutes on high or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary.
- PER SERVING: 522 calories, 9g net carbs, 14g total carbs, 5g fiber, 39g total fat, 30g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 1539mg sodium
- Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS NO MAJOR ALLERGENS | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: cabbage, kale, bacon (pork cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphates, sodium erythrobate, sodium nitrate), smoked sausage (pork, beef, water, salt, nitrates, spices), onion, bell pepper, spices, salt.