THIS IS FOR LOCAL DELIVERY OR PICK UP ONLY. SORRY, IT CAN'T BE SHIPPED VIA USPS QUITE YET.
Chef Alexa loves red curry. It is sweet, salty, and spicy, meeting all of her needs for a happy tongue. Because the sauce is usually in high sugar, she doesn’t eat it unless she makes it. Love it, too? Take your mouth on trip to Thailand by eating our Red Curry Chicken with Stir Fried Vegetables and Cauliflower Rice. The zesty flavor will make you never want to come back.
- Serving Size: 12 Ounces | Servings Per Container: 1 | 12 Ounces in Microwave and Oven Safe Container | Frozen Meal | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. MICROWAVE: Peel corner to vent. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary. OVEN: Cook at 375F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- PER SERVING: 271 calories, 6g net carbs, 12g total carbs, 6g fiber, 8g total fat, 38g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 1250mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Paleo, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS FISH | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: RED CURRY CHICKEN: chicken, coconut milk, red curry paste (ginger, red chiles, scallions, garlic, lemon juice, lime zest, salt, spices, allulose), fish sauce (anchovies, salt), garlic; VEGETABLE STIR FRY: cabbage, broccoli, green beans, mushrooms, onions, red bell peppers; CAULIFLOWER RICE: cauliflower.