Chef Alexa says, “If you are anything like me, and I know you are, you love Asian cuisine. So many flavors all at once, I especially love classical Sichuan style foods, that brings us to this tasty treat- Kung Pao Chicken! I have ketofied this favorite by switching out the soy sauce, sugar, peanuts and loading it up with juicy chicken thighs. I hope that you enjoy this tasty dish as much as I do.”
- Serving Size: 12.5 ounces | Servings Per Container: 1 | Packaging Type: 6“ Microwaveable Container| | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. Remove over wrap and lid. Place lid loosely over the dish without locking into place. From frozen, microwave 5 minutes on high or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary.
- PER SERVING: 525 calories, 7g net carbs, 21 total carbs, 10g fiber, 33g total fat, 41g protein, 4g allulose, 261mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS TREE NUTS, FISH, SHELLFISH | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: KUNG PAO CHICKEN: chicken thighs, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, fish sauce (anchovy, sea salt), coconut aminos (coconut sap, sea salt), chicken bone broth (chicken, water, chicken bones, onions, carrots, celery, parsley, apple cider vinegar, salt, thyme, and rosemary) crushed red pepper flakes, ginger root, garlic, allulose, xanthan gum; STIR FRIED VEGETABLES: broccoli, red bell peppers, cashews, mushrooms, green beans, onions, olive oil; CAULIFLOWER RICE: cauliflower