Meatloaf! Who doesn’t love this Hoosier classic? Chef Alexa makes it low carb by using pork rinds to replace the bread crumbs and her own Low Carb Revolution Catsup. Accompanied by mashed cauliflower with cheddar cheese and bacon to make it extra delicious.
- Serving Size: 1 Container | Servings Per Container: 1 | Packaging Type: Microwavea and Oven Safe Container | Frozen Meals | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. MICROWAVE: Peel corner to vent. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary. OVEN: Cook at 375F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- PER SERVING: 515 calories, 6g net carbs, 22g total carbs, 2g fiber, 30g total fat, 45g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 14g allulose, 787mg sodium
- Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS DAIRY, EGGS | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: MEATLOAF: ground beef, pork rinds (pork, salt), eggs, Low Carb Revolution Catsup (tomato paste ((organic tomatoes, citric acid)), fiber syrup, apple cider vinegar, water, allulose, salt, and spices), allulose, spices, salt; BACON CHEDDAR MASHED CAULIFLOWER WITH CHEDDAR: cauliflower, heavy cream, bacon (pork cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphates, sodium erythrobate, sodium nitrate), cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, enzymes, salt, annatto), salt, spices.