For many of us who eat low carb, eggs are an important ingredient. Versatile and nutritious, they show up in many recipes. Sometimes, though, you need a change of pace with how to eat them. That’s why Chef Alexa created Ham and Cheddar Quiche for those days when you have a little extra time to heat in the oven. Serve this at brunch or brinner with a fresh salad and berries for an elegant meal.
- Serving Size: 5.5 Ounces| Servings Per Container: 2 |11 Ounces in 4” x 4” Clear Plastic Container | Frozen Entree | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to eat. Preheat oven to 350F. Remove from container and place on baking sheet. Cover quiche with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- PER SERVING: 478 calories, 5g net carbs, 8g total carbs, 3g fiber, 41g total fat, 23g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 933mg sodium
- Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS DAIRY, EGGS, TREE NUTS | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: QUICHE FILLING: eggs, heavy cream, ham (pork cured with sodium nitrate and salt, water), cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, enzymes, salt, annatto), spices; CRUST: almond flour (blanched almonds), butter (sweet cream, salt).