THIS IS FOR LOCAL (INDIANA) DELIVERY OR PICK UP ONLY. SORRY, IT CAN'T BE SHIPPED VIA USPS QUITE YET.
Chef Alexa makes Green Bean Casserole go gourmet, low carb, and keto with this original recipe. Gone are the fried onions and in is the baked bacon for crunch. Button mushrooms with nutmeg and heavy whipping cream replace the slimy canned soup. Most importantly, fresh green beans are hand-snapped for texture and taste. Serve as a side dish with your holiday meal.
- Serving Size: 4 Ounces | Servings Per Container: 4 | 16 Ounces Microwaveable and Oven Safe Container |Frozen | *Packaging may differ.
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. MICROWAVE: Peel corner to vent. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary. OVEN: Cook at 375F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- PER SERVING: 358 calories, 6g net carbs, 10g total carbs, 4g fiber, 34g total fat, 7g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 126mg sodium.
- Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free.
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS DAIRY | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: heavy whipping cream, green beans, button mushrooms, cream cheese (milk, whey protein concentrate, cheese culture, xanthan gum, guar gum, sorbic acid), mozzarella cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, and enzymes), bacon (pork, salt, sodium phosphates, sodium nitrate, sodium erythorbate), onion, butter (sweet cream, salt), garlic, salt, and seasonings.