THIS IS FOR LOCAL DELIVERY OR PICK UP ONLY. SORRY, IT CAN'T BE SHIPPED VIA USPS QUITE YET.
Chef Alexa shares, “The more people I meet who eat keto, the more I hear that comfort and holiday foods are the hardest to give up. To me, it’s important to make versions that aren’t impostors but are riffs on the originals. Gooey Butter Cake is one of those recipes that will satisfy with flavor and texture, making it something special to share with family and friends. When prepared with love and all-natural ingredients, food means more. That’s why I originally made this for my Auntie Carole and friend Leah.”
- Serving Size: 0.25 of Cake | Servings Per Container: 4 | 3”x 5” Aluminum Pan| Frozen Dessert | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen. Thaw in refrigerator overnight before serving. If desired, microwave slices for 30 seconds each. Sprinkle with powdered erythritol.
- PER SERVING: 240 calories, 1g net carbs, 17g total carbs, 1g fiber, 25g total fat, 4g protein, 15g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 207mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS DAIRY, EGGS, TREE NUTS | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: GOOEY BUTTER CAKE: coconut flour, butter (sweet cream, salt), eggs, vanilla extract (vanilla, alcohol), gelatin (pork collagen), baking powder, erythritol, cream cheese (milk, whey protein concentrate, cheese culture, xanthan gum, guar gum, sorbic acid); POWDERED ERYTHRITOL: erythritol.