You asked for it, now Chef Alexa delivers with this easy-to-make, scrumptious Gooey Brownie Mix. So simple to make you’ll want to keep it stocked in your pantry. Just add butter and eggs.
- Serving Size: 1 Brownie Muffin | Servings Per Container: 8 | Packaging Type: Resealable Bag | Pantry Baking Mixes] | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Preheat oven to 325F. Grease a standard size muffin pan. Add dry ingredients to a medium bowl and set aside. In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butter. Microwave for 1 minute or until melted. Combine with dry ingredients. Add eggs, 1 at a time, to mix. Do not over mix. Spoon into muffin pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. Do not overbake for maximum goodness.
- PER SERVING (MIX): 237 calories, 2g net carbs, 2g total carbs, 4g fiber, 22g total fat, 5g protein, 12g sugar alcohols, 13g allulose, 138mg sodium]; PER SERVING (AS PREPARED): 283 calories, 4g net carbs, 33g total carbs, 4g fiber, 27g total fat, 6g protein, 12g sugar alcohols, 13g allulose, 200mg sodium]
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS TREE NUTS | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: almond flour (blanched almonds), cocoa powder, allulose, erythritol, espresso powder, baking powder, chocolate chips (unsweetened chocolate, erythritol, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin, stevia extract, and vanilla extract (vanilla bean extractives in water and alcohol), and salt.