THIS IS FOR LOCAL DELIVERY OR PICK UP ONLY. SORRY, IT CAN'T BE SHIPPED VIA USPS QUITE YET.
Do you love the flavor of General Tso’s Chicken but not the heavy feeling after eating it? We do, too. So Chef Alexa lightened it up with General Tso’s Turkey Meatballs Meal. Gone is the heavy breading and in are the meatballs. Sticky, clumpy rice is replaced by cauliflower. Most importantly, the sauce goes low carb while keeping the taste and coats stir fried vegetables with deliciousness.
- Serving Size: 12 Ounce | Servings Per Container: 1 | 12 Ounce in Microwave and Oven Safe Container| Frozen Meal| *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. MICROWAVE: Peel corner to vent. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary. OVEN: Cook at 375F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- PER SERVING: 422 calories, 13g net carbs, 31g total carbs, 7g fiber, 24g total fat, 34g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 12g allulose, 337mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Paleo, Diabetic, Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS EGGS, TREE NUTS | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: TURKEY MEATBALLS: turkey, almond flour (blanched almonds), scallions, ginger, garlic, salt; STIR FRIED VEGETABLE BLEND: broccoli, cabbage, green beans, mushrooms, red bell peppers, sesame oil; GENERAL TSO’S SAUCE: coconut aminos (organic coconut tree sap aged and blended with sun-dried, mineral-rich sea salt), rice vinegar, allulose, sesame oil, chili peppers, scallions, garlic, xanthan gum; CAULIFLOWER RICE: cauliflower