The best part of baking is actually eating the raw chocolate chip cookie dough. However, we all know that the CDC tells us not to do it due to safety reasons. Chef Alexa saves the day with a chocolate chip cookie dough mix meant to be eaten raw. This delicious treat doubles as a fat bomb. Just add your favorite butter or butter substitute.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon| Servings Per Container: 18 | Packaging Type: Resealable Bag| Pantry Edible Cookie Dough | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Empty contents of bag into a stand mixer. Add 1 stick of butter and beat until fluffy (approximately 2 minutes). Roll into 18 balls. Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- PER SERVING (MIX): calories, 1g net carbs, 14g total carbs, 2g fiber, 12g total fat, 2g protein, 10g sugar alcohols, 1g allulose, 46mg sodium; PER SERVING (AS PREPARED): 146 calories, 2g net carbs, 10g total carbs, 7g fiber, 13g total fat, 3g protein, 1g sugar alcohol, 4g allulose, 107mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS TREE NUTS | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: almond flour, erythritol, allulose, chocolate chips (unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, stevia extract, and sunflower lecithin), vanilla extract (vanilla bean extractives in water and alcohol), and salt.