THIS IS FOR LOCAL DELIVERY OR PICK UP ONLY. SORRY, IT CAN'T BE SHIPPED VIA USPS QUITE YET.
Love the taste of Chicken Cordon Bleu but not the heavy feeling after you eat it? Chef Alexa saves the day, again, by updating the classic dish to make it low carb. First, she poaches the chicken breasts, instead of frying, and shreds them to better absorb the sauce. Gone is the flour-laden sauce, replaced by her gluten free version made with shredded Swiss cheese. Finally, she tops it with diced ham, instead of hiding it inside the chicken. One bite, and you’ll never want to go back to the way things used to be. Accompanied by broccoli florets because they just taste good with the meal.
- Serving Size: 12 Ounces| Servings Per Container: 1 | 12 Ounces Microwave and Oven Safe Container | Frozen Meal | *Packaging may differ
- DIRECTIONS: Keep frozen until ready to heat. Peel corner to vent. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary. For more cooking options, please visit our website.
- PER SERVING: 632 calories, 9g net carbs, 15g total carbs, 6g fiber, 36g total fat, 61g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 840mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS: DAIRY| This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | INGREDIENTS: CHICKEN: chicken breast. BROCCOLI: salt, spices. SAUCE: heavy cream, cream cheese (milk, whey protein concentrate, cheese culture, xanthan gum, guar gum, sorbic acid), white wine, butter (sweet cream, salt), lemon juice, dijon mustard, garlic, salt. SWISS CHEESE: pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes. HAM: pork cured with sodium nitrate and salt, water.