THIS IS FOR LOCAL DELIVERY OR PICK UP ONLY. SORRY, IT CAN'T BE SHIPPED VIA USPS QUITE YET.
Chia seeds aren’t just for sprouting on terra cotta lambs and heads. Are you singing the jingle, too? They, actually, are nutrition and antioxidant powerhouses, full of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, and more vitamins. Wow! We often eat this Chia Pudding for breakfast, because we like good flavor and fiber to start the day and keep hunger pangs away. You can even add your favorite fruit for extra goodness.
- Serving Size: 6 Ounces | Servings Per Container: 1 | 6 Ounces in 6” Round Microwaveable Container | Frozen Desserts | *Packaging may differ
- DIRECTIONS: Keep frozen. Thaw in refrigerator overnight before This natural product may separate. Stir before using.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION EACH SERVING: 115 calories, 2g net carbs, 19g total carbs, 7g fiber, 8g total fat, 4g protein, 10g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 88mg sodium, 1g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 0g sugars, 5% Vitamin A, 1% Vitamin C, 36% Calcium, 21% Iron
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS: TREE NUTS | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | INGREDIENTS: chia seeds, almond milk (almonds, water, tricalcium phosphate, sea salt, Gellan gum, dipotassium phosphate, xanthan gum, sunflower lecithin, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D2, D-alpha, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), erythritol, vanilla extract.