GUEST CHEF ALERT! The Mother’s grandmother, Chef Alexa’s Busia, emigrated from Poland to the United States with almost nothing but a head full of traditional recipes. She was famous in the Region for her delicious Polish Chicken Stew. Now, you can enjoy this slow-cooked, succulent meal of chicken gizzards with vegetables in a hearty sauce. The Mother made it low carb by using almond flour to thicken the stew and cauliflower rice. Did you know that the Mother cooked with both Julia Child and James Beard? Stock up on this Limited Edition meal!
- Serving Size: 1 Container | Servings Per Container: 1 | 10 Ounces in 6” Round Microwaveable Container | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. Remove over wrap and lid. Place lid loosely over the dish without locking into place. From frozen, microwave 5 minutes on high or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary.
- PER SERVING: 264 calories, 2g net carbs, 3g total carbs, 1g fiber, 10g total fat, 37g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 329mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS TREE NUTS | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: POLISH CHICKEN STEW: chicken gizzards, mushrooms, celery, Swiss chard, chicken bone broth (chicken, water, chicken bones, onions, carrots, celery, parsley, cider vinegar, salt, thyme, rosemary), olive oil, brandy, almond flour (blanched almonds), salt, spices; CAULIFLOWER RICE: cauliflower