A couple of years ago, Chef Alexa, Sam, and the Mother visited the Anchor Bar. Since then, we’ve all been hooked on the flavors of hot wings. Handling the bones and dripping sauce can be a little much for daily dining, though. That’s why Chef Alexa created this Buffalo Chicken entrée with Low Carb Revolution Hot Sauce mixed with poached, shredded chicken breasts and cream cheese. Then, she tops it with blue cheese crumbles. Accompanied by roasted broccoli and cauliflower.
- Serving Size: 8 Ounces | Servings Per Container: 1 | 8 Ounces in Microwave and Oven Safe Container | Frozen Meals | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. MICROWAVE: Peel corner to vent. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary. OVEN: Cook at 375F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- PER SERVING: 577 calories, 6g net carbs, 8g total carbs, 2g fiber, 40g total fat, 47g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 1004mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS DAIRY | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: BUFFALO CHICKEN: chicken breasts, Low Carb Revolution Hot Sauce (distilled vinegar, cayenne pepper, tomatoes, xanthan gum, salt, spices), cream cheese (milk, whey protein concentrate, cheese culture, xanthan gum, guar gum, sorbic acid), heavy cream, Low Carb Revolution Ranch Seasoning Blend (dehydrated sweet cream, salt, spices, MCT oil powder), cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, enzymes, salt, annatto), blue cheese crumbles (milk, cheese cultures, enzymes, salt); ROASTED BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER: broccoli, cauliflower, salt.