THIS IS FOR LOCAL (INDIANA) DELIVERY OR PICK UP ONLY. SORRY, IT CAN'T BE SHIPPED VIA USPS QUITE YET.
Thank you to everyone who has asked Chef Alexa to make breakfast easy and delicious. She obliges. This meal has her favorite foods to start the day. Feast upon scrambled eggs, pork sausage, spinach and turnip home fries, and cheese in this bowl. You might even want to have it for brinner. It is that good.
- Serving Size: 1 Container | Servings Per Container: 1 | 10 Ounces in Microwave and Oven Safe Container | Frozen Meals| *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. MICROWAVE: Peel corner to vent. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary. OVEN: Cook at 375F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- PER SERVING: 646 calories, 7g net carbs, 9g total carbs, 2g fiber, 55g total fat, 30g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 1215mg sodium
- Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS DAIRY, EGGS | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: PORK SAUSAGE: pork, water, salt, spices; HOMEFRIES: turnips, bacon fat, onion, spinach, chives, salt, spices; SCRAMBLED EGGS: eggs, salt; CHEDDAR CHEESE: milk, cheese cultures, enzymes, salt, annatto.