In the Korean language, bulgogi literally means “fire meat.” That must be why it is the most popular selections at a Korean barbecue restaurant. One of our favorite date nights includes it and banchan. So, what to do when you’re eating low carb? Chef Alexa created this Beef Bulgogi with Kimchi Fried Cauliflower Rice bowl that combines her favorite parts of the meal. Make sure to take a moment to enjoy the smells of her sauce. Want a more authentic experience? Have some red or green leaf lettuce for scooping the meal into.
- Serving Size: 10 Ounces | Servings Per Container: 1 | 10 Ounces in Microwave and Oven Safe | Frozen Meal | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. MICROWAVE: Peel corner to vent. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary. OVEN: Cook at 375F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- PER SERVING: 368 calories, 7g net carbs, 12g total carbs, 3g fiber, 22g total fat, 33g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 2g allulose, 500mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS SHELLFISH | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: KIMCHI CAULIFLOWER RICE: riced cauliflower, cabbage kimchi (cabbage, dried shrimp, Korean red pepper flakes, garlic, ginger, salt), onions, garlic, green onions, garlic, ginger, salt, avocado oil; BEEF BULGOGI: shaved beef sirloin, coconut aminos (organic coconut tree sap aged and blended with sun-dried, mineral-rich sea salt), sesame oil, cider vinegar, allulose, tomato paste, garlic, ginger, xanthan gum, spices, salt.