GUEST CHEF ALERT! The Mother made this unbelievably delicious riff on Julia Child’s classic recipe for Beef Bourguignon. Since both the Mother and Julia attended Cordon Bleu in France and were friends, you know this slow-simmered beef stew has to be good. To make it low carb, the Mother used Swiss chard, turnips, and almond flour to replace some of the traditional ingredients. She said that the wine had to stay, though! Enjoy this LIMITED EDITION dinner when you’re feeling French.
- Serving Size: 1 Container | Servings Per Container: 1 | 12 Ounces in6” Round Microwaveable Container| Frozen Entrees| *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. Remove over wrap and lid. Place lid loosely over the dish without locking into place. From frozen, microwave 5 minutes on high or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary.
- PER SERVING: 885 calories, 4g net carbs, 9g total carbs, 5g fiber, 67g total fat, 54g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 816mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS TREE NUTS | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: beef, beef bone broth (beef, water, beef bones, onions, carrots, celery, parsley, cider vinegar, salt, thyme, rosemary), almond flour (blanched almonds), Swiss chard, turnips, pinot noir wine, brandy, olive oil, celery, mushrooms, salt, seasonings.