Traditional, ground beef meatloaf is a classic dish that many of us in Indiana grew up eating. Who doesn’t love it? Pulled pork barbecue is another favorite entrée in our area. Chef Alexa decided to combine the two items to create her newest entrée: Barbecue Stuffed Meatloaf. To keep it low carb, she swaps out the bread crumb binder with her Low Carb Revolution Everything Coating. Pulled pork barbecue and Low Carb Revolution Sweet and Tangy Barbecue Sauce provide sugar free smoky flavor to bring it all together. She suggests serving with Mac(adamias and Cheese) and a salad for a complete meal.
- Serving Size: 0.25 container | Servings Per Container: 2 | Packaging Type: 5” x 3” Aluminum Container |Frozen | *Packaging may differ.
- Directions: Remove overwrap and heat in 350F oven for 30 minutes from frozen or until temperature reaches 165F.
- PER SERVING: 388 calories, 1 g net carbs, 8g total carbs, 4g fiber, 42g total fat, 30g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 3g allulose, 598g sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS EGG, SOY| This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: ground beef, smoked pork shoulder, pork rinds (pork skins, salt), eggs, onion, garlic, and Low Carb Revolution Sweet and Tangy Barbecue Sauce (tomato paste, fiber syrup, cider vinegar, allulose, liquid aminos, salt, and spices)