Chef Alexa searched high and low to find an alternative sweetener to refined cane sugar. When she found Allulose, she knew she had a winner. She says, "Allulose is a low calorie sweetener that contains 90% less calories than sugar with no cooling effects of sugar alcohol. It does not impact blood glucose levels, so it is great for diabetics. It has the same taste and texture as sugar with no weird after taste and comes from nature. Allulose is a great all purpose sugar substitute. It provides a naturally sweet delicious taste that performs like sugar that I use in almost all of my recipes." It is 70% as sweet as refined cane sugar.
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon | Servings per Container: 109 | Packaging Type: Resealable Bag | Pantry Staples | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Substitute 1 1/3 cups of allulose for 1 cup of sugar.
- PER SERVING: 0 calories, 0g net carbs, 4g total carbs, fiber, 0g total fat, 0g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 8g allulose, 0mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLGERGEN INFORMATION: NO MAJOR ALLERGENS. This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: allulose.