Barbecue, perhaps the original keto meal? What could be more primal and satisfying than meats smoked low and slow? Chef Alexa suggests having them slathered with her Sweet and Tangy Barbecue Sauce. Use this on your favorite poultry, beef, lamb, pork, or vegetables.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon | Servings Per Container: 24 | Packaging Type: 12 Ounce Plastic Bottle | Pantry Condiments and Sauces| *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening. This natural product may separate. Stir before using.
- PER SERVING: 31 calories, 2g net carbs, 15g total carbs, 9g fiber, 0g total fat, 0g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 4g allulose, 208mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS NO MAJOR ALLERGENS| This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: Low Carb Revolution Catsup (tomato paste ((organic tomatoes, citric acid)), fiber syrup, apple cider vinegar, water, allulose, salt, and spices), apple cider vinegar, allulose, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, cayenne pepper and dry mustard.