Before she cooked low carb, Chef Alexa was known for her traditional sweets AND savory foods. Her caramel was featured in several publications for being especially delicious. That’s why she knew that she had to make a keto version. Frankly, we can’t tell the difference in flavor or texture. Enjoy this guilt-free on your favorite ice creams, fruits, and more.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon | Servings Per Container: 16 | Packaging Type: 8 Ounce Glass Jar | Pantry Condiments and Sauces | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening. This natural product may separate. Stir before using.
- PER SERVING: 136 calories, 1g net carb, 13g total carbs, 4g fiber, 13g total fat, 0g protein, 6g sugar alcohol, 2g allulose, 76mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS DAIRY | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: butter (sweet cream, salt), allulose, heavy whipping cream, tapioca fiber syrup, vanilla extract (vanilla bean extractives in water and alcohol), and sea salt