THIS IS FOR LOCAL (INDIANA) DELIVERY OR PICK UP ONLY. SORRY, IT CAN'T BE SHIPPED VIA USPS QUITE YET.
Several people have asked Chef Alexa to make a spinach and artichoke dip inspired meal. What a popular, decadent idea! She obliges with this Spinach and Artichoke Chicken meal. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are slow roasted and served with a creamy sauce made of fresh spinach and artichoke hearts. It is topped with mozzarella cheese to make it even better. Accompanied by green beans.
- Serving Size: 12 Ounces | Servings Per Container: 1 | Weight/Volume and Packaging Type: 12 Ounces in Microwave and Oven Safe Container | Frozen Meal | *Packaging may differ
- DIRECTIONS: Keep frozen until ready to heat. MICROWAVE: Peel corner to vent. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary. OVEN: Cook at 375F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION, PER SERVING: 615 calories, 12g net carbs, 17g total carbs, 5g fiber, 38g total fat, 49g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 1260mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS DAIRY | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | INGREDIENTS: CHICKEN: chicken; SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE SAUCE: heavy cream, cream cheese (milk, whey protein concentrate, cheese culture, xanthan gum, guar gum, sorbic acid), spinach, onions, artichoke hearts (artichoke, salt, water, citric acid), mozzarella (milk, cheese cultures, enzymes, salt), almond flour (blanched almonds), garlic, salt, spices, herbs; GREEN BEANS: green beans.