THIS IS FOR LOCAL DELIVERY OR PICK UP ONLY. SORRY, IT CAN'T BE SHIPPED VIA USPS QUITE YET.
When Chef Alexa, the Mother, and Sam visited Philadelphia, no one decide which was better, Gino’s or Pat’s. We even sampled some other lesser-known restaurants specializing in cheesesteaks. They were all delicious! We’ve been thinking about replicating the famous sandwiches to have here in Indiana. But alas, the bread and cheese sauce don’t fit our current way of eating. Chef Alexa got busy, and created the Philly Cheesesteak Casserole. For the traditional medley of shaved steak, peppers, and onions, she made a parmesan cheese sauce and topped it with provolone. Riced cauliflower provides the base. Enjoy a taste of Philly a la Columbus.
- Serving Size: 11 Ounces | Servings Per Container: 1 | 11 Ounces in Microwave and Oven Safe Container | Frozen Meal | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. MICROWAVE: Peel corner to vent. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary. OVEN: Cook at 375F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- PER SERVING: 726 calories, 11g net carbs, 16g total carbs, 5g fiber, 49 total fat, 56g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 771mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS DAIRY | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: STEAK MEDLEY: shaved beef, onions, peppers, salt, pepper; CREAM SAUCE: heavy cream, Parmesan (milk, cheese cultures, enzymes, salt), garlic, salt, pepper; PROVOLONE: milk, cheese cultures, enzymes, salt; RICED CAULIFLOWER: cauliflower.