THIS IS FOR LOCAL DELIVERY OR PICK UP ONLY. SORRY, IT CAN'T BE SHIPPED VIA USPS QUITE YET.
Some sources are timeless. The classic Betty Crocker Cookbook is one of those that Chef Alexa loves. That’s why she looked to it for the inspiration for her Old School Stuffed Bell Pepper Meal. Indulge in this comfort meal of fresh green bell peppers stuffed with hamburger, cheese, onion, and cauliflower rice. She tops it with tomato sauce and more cheese.
- Serving Size: 12 Ounces | Servings Per Container: 1 | 12 Ounces in Microwaveable and Oven Safe Container | Frozen meal | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. MICROWAVE: Peel corner to vent. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary. OVEN: Cook at 375F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- PER SERVING: 476 calories, 11g net carbs, 14g total carbs, 3g fiber, 29g total fat, 39g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 1153mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS DAIRY | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: PEPPERS: green bell peppers; FILLING: ground beef, cauliflower rice (cauliflower), tomato puree (water, tomato paste, salt, citric acid), cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, enzymes, salt, annatto), onion, garlic, salt; TOPPING: tomato puree tomato puree (water, tomato paste, salt, citric acid), cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, enzymes, salt, annatto).