THIS IS FOR LOCAL (INDIANA) DELIVERY OR PICK UP ONLY. SORRY, IT CAN'T BE SHIPPED VIA USPS QUITE YET.
Did you know that Chef Alexa is the reigning Grand Champion of the American Dairy Association Indiana Mac and Cheese Cook-Off? She adapted her award-winning recipe to be gluten free, grain free, and low carb without sacrificing any of the flavor. The vegetarian dish is made with cauliflower and topped with crushed macadamias for extra goodness.
- Serving Size: 4 Ounces | Servings Per Container: 4 | 16 Ounces in Microwaveable and Oven Safe Container | Frozen Side Dish | *Packaging may differ
- Directions: Keep frozen until ready to heat. MICROWAVE: Peel corner to vent. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary. OVEN: Cook at 375F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- PER SERVING: 450 calories, 4g net carbs, 6g total carbs, 2g fiber, 41g total fat, 17g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 555mg sodium
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Vegetarian, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS DAIRY, TREE NUTS | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | Ingredients: cauliflower, cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, enzymes, salt, annatto), queso quesadilla (milk, cheese cultures, enzymes, salt), cottage cheese (whole milk, cream, salt, citric acid, acidophilus cultures, bifidus cultures), cream cheese (milk, whey protein concentrate, cheese culture, salt, xanthan gum, guar gum, sorbic acid), sour cream (cultured cream), heavy cream, butter (sweet cream, salt), macadamia nuts, salt, spices.