THIS IS FOR LOCAL DELIVERY OR PICK UP ONLY. SORRY, IT CAN'T BE SHIPPED VIA USPS QUITE YET.
You just never know where cauliflower is going to show up in low carb foods. For her Cajun Shrimp and Cauliflower Cheese Grits, Chef Alexa uses it to replace corn. A Cajun cuisine inspired sauce makes the shrimp and peppers pop out from the creaminess of cheese in the “grits”. We suggest enjoying this entrée with your own fresh salad and a glass of bourbon.
- Serving Size: 10 ounces| Servings Per Container: 1 | 10 Ounces in Microwave and Oven Safe Container | Frozen Entree | *Packaging may differ
- DIRECTIONS: Keep frozen until ready to heat. MICROWAVE: Peel corner to vent. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. All times are approximate, as microwave cooking times vary. OVEN: Cook at 375F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING: 650 calories, 5g net carbs, 7g total carbs, 2g fiber, 60g total fat, 15g protein, 0g sugar alcohols, 0g allulose, 550mg sodium, 40g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 252mg cholesterol, 0g sugars, 99% Vitamin A, 37% Vitamin C, 18% Calcium, 20% Iron
- All Natural, Low Carb, Keto, Diabetic, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Corn Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS: DAIRY, SHELLFISH | This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that may contain soy, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, wheat, and eggs. | INGREDIENTS: CAJUN SHRIMP: shrimp, butter (sweet cream, salt), bell peppers, onions, lemon juice, spices, salt; CAULIFLOWER CHEESE GRITS: cauliflower, heavy cream, cream cheese( milk, whey protein concentrate, cheese culture, xanthan gum, guar gum, sorbic acid), butter (sweet cream, salt), cheddar cheese( milk, cheese cultures, enzymes, salt, annatto) salt, spices.