Vanilla Whipped Cream
Sometimes, a girl wants whipped cream. Light and fluffy, it makes any dessert extra special. When I was working in my parents’ catering business, I learned that Vanilla Whipped Cream makes desserts extra extra special. That’s a chef’s secret that I am sharing with you.
Now that we eat keto, Sam and I have whipped cream more often. My sugar free recipe adds much-needed fat to my daily macros. I daresay my Vanilla Whipped Cream makes desserts extra extra extra special. Put it on your berries and your cakes for an instant gourmet upgrade.
PREP: Less than 5 minutes
COOK: No cooking
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Bean Extract
- Place heaving whipping cream into a tall vessel.
- Beat with an immersion blender for 1 minute.
- Add Pure Vanilla Bean Extract and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Use immediately or store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
YIELD : 16 servings
- Sometimes, I substitute coconut or almond extract for the vanilla to change up the flavor.
- Other times, I make it without any extract for less sweetness.
- Want it sweeter? Add a tablespoon of allulose at the same time as the vanilla extract.
NUTRITION BREAKDOWN, EACH SERVING
- Net carbs: 0 grams
- Sugar alcohols: 0 grams
- Total carbs: 0 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Fat: 5 grams
- Protein: 0 grams
- Sodium: 0 milligrams
- Calories: 0
- Glycemic load: 0