Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Just like the Super Bowl, the best part of a cookie is the Halftime Spectacular (aka dough). That makes Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs a touchdown for my Super Bowl Spread. Gluten free, sugar free, and low carb, the best part of the cookie wins!
PREP: Less than 5 minutes
COOK: No minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown erythritol
- 1/3 cup Low Carb Revolution Allulose
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Extract
- 1 cup Low Carb Revolution Gourmet Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- In a stand mixer, beat together butter, erythritol, and KetoLuxe Allulose until fluffy.
- Add almond flour, salt, and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
- Add Low Carb Revolution Gourmet Sugar Free Chocolate Chips and beat until combined.
- Divide into 16 portions and roll each into a ball.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
YIELD: 16 servings
DO NOT try to bake these and expect to have cookies. They don’t have anything to bind while baking and will just melt into a mass.
For more flavor and texture, add chopped bacon or nuts. You can even add Low Carb Revolution Candied Pecans.
These can be made ahead and stored in the fridge until ready to serve.
NUTRITION BREAKDOWN, EACH SERVING
Net carbs: 3 grams
Total carbs: 29 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Fat: 24 grams
Protein: 4 grams
Glycemic load: 0