Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
The holidays are a time for cookies, and the best part of the cookie is the dough. So I created Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs as a way to celebrate the season. Eat these when you're craving a sweet treat. You'll be satisfied without the need to gorge.
PREP: Less than 5 minutes
COOK: No minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown erythritol
- 1/3 cup Low Carb Revolution Allulose
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Extract
- 1 cup Low Carb Revolution Gourmet Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- In a stand mixer, beat together butter, erythritol, and allulose until fluffy.
- Add almond flour, salt, and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
- Add Gourmet Sugar Free Chocolate Chips and beat until combined.
- Divide into 16 portions and roll each into a ball.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
DO NOT try to bake these and expect to have cookies. They don’t have anything to bind while baking and will just melt into a mass.
For more flavor and texture, add chopped bacon or nuts. You can even Low Carb Revolution Candied Pecans.
These can be made ahead and stored in the fridge until ready to serve.