A sugar free Cheese Brûlée is the answer to that question. Surprisingly, creating a tasty and fabulous appetizer was easy--once I discovered allulose. No strange after taste and great caramelization make it a superstar of my personal cheese displays. This recipe rocks with any creamy wheel of of creamy cheese. That’s what makes it so great. Gluten-free, sugar-free, and low-carb, this dish will amaze both keto way of lifers and traditional eaters.
Humboldt Fog by Cypress Grove is my favorite to use in Cheese Brulee.
Amaze your friends and family at your New Year's Eve party with a bruleed wheel of cheese. No one will believe the gourmet treat that you serve. Best of all, you don't have to let them know how easy-peasy it is to make.
Order allulose to enjoy with your Cheese Brûlée and other tasty treats.PREP: Less than 5 minutes
COOK: Less than 5 minutes
- 1 lb. wheel of creamy type cheese. I use Humboldt Fog.
- ¼ cup Low Carb Revolution Allulose
- Cut the top 1/8 of an inch off of the cheese and discard it.
- Sprinkle half of the allulose across the top of the cheese.
- Using a kitchen torch, gently caramelize the top of the cheese, being careful not to burn it.
- Sprinkle the remaining allulose on the top and repeat step 3.
YIELD: 25 portions
NUTRITION BREAKDOWN, EACH SERVING
Net carbs: 3 grams
Total carbs: 3 grams
Fiber: 0 gram
Fat: 7 grams
Protein: 6 grams
Glycemic load: 0