Barbecue Glazed Wings
Sam absolutely adores chicken wings. She will eat them anyway she can get them. Barbecue Glazed Chicken Wings always get me out of trouble...Especially when they’re gluten free, sugar free, and low carb thanks to my Low Carb Revolution Sweet and Tangy Barbecue Sauce.
Order Low Carb Revolution Sweet and Tangy Barbecue to make this recipe. Use the code LCRBLOG at checkout to save $5 on it through 8.24.20.
It’s important to remember to cook your wings almost completely done before saucing them up. You don’t want your sauce to burn, so brush it on in the last 10 minutes to allow it to develop a finger licking glaze.
12 whole chicken wings
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon Kosher salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1/8 teaspoon mustard
½ bottle LCR Sweet and Tangy Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat over to 375°F or grill to medium heat.
- Toss wings in avocado oil.
- Blend dry spices in a bowl.
- Rub wings all over with spices.
- Arrange wings on a parchment lined sheet pan or on grill.
- Cook for about 20 minutes then turn wings over and cook for 20 more minutes.
- Remove wings and baste the with LCR Sweet and Tangy Barbecue Sauce all over.
- Return them to the oven or grill for an additional 10 minutes.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
NUTRITION BREAKDOWN, EACH SERVING
Net carbs: 3 grams
Sugar alcohol: 4 grams
Total carbs: 16 grams
Fiber: 9 grams
Fat: 24 grams
Protein: 35 grams
Sodium: 218 milligramsCalories: 40